The PL12 Air-to-Air Missile is operated mainly by the Chinese and Pakistani military forces. The missile is often launched from JF-17 Thunder jet fighters.
The PL12 flying model rocket can be launched on a variety of rocket engines, ranging from D to F. This lets you easily adjust altitude for launch site dimensions. This hobby rocket comes complete with decals, and fin mounting attachment templates, for added detail.
- Military-Scale Rocket
- Uses D, E Estes or D, E, F Aerotech Motors
- Ejection Baffle (no wadding required)
- Includes laser-cut plywood centering rings and fins, plastic nose and tail-cone, 18″ pre-assembled plastic parachute.
- Decals included
- Over 30″ Tall
- Intermediate Assembly Skills Required
- Recommended Age: 12+
- Length: 30.3″ (77 cm)
- Diameter: 1.64″ (42 mm)
- Weight: 4.27 oz. (117 g)
- Motor Mount: 24 mm
- Recovery System: Parachute
D12-5 (850 ft), E12-6 (1320 ft), E20-7 (1500 ft), F30-6 (1860 ft), F32-6 (2120 ft)
Aerotech® RMS 24/40: , E18-7 (1690 ft), E28-7 (1670 ft), F24-7 (1960 ft)