This is the scale model kit of Tamir Interceptor Missile, which is used in “Iron Dome” air defense system. The Iron Dome system is designed to intercept and destroy short-range rockets and artillery shells.
This rocket kit comes complete with laser cut rings and fins, high-quality tubes and includes plastic nose cone, ejection baffle and 18″ pre-assembled plastic parachute. This rocket requires 3/16″ Launch Rod and compatible launch system.
Please note: Due to the forward fins on this rocket the flier should be careful to simulate the rocket, determine the Center of Pressure and ensure that the Centre of Gravity is sufficiently forward to maintain flight stability. Nose weight may be required depending on the exact build of the rocket.
- Uses D, E Estes or E, F Aerotech Motors
- Water-Slide decals are included
- Included Ejection Baffle (no wadding needed)
- Comes with 18″ Plastic Parachute
- Intermediate Assembly Skills Required
- Launched from 3/16″ Launch Rod
- Length: 30.75″ (78 cm)
- Diameter: 1.64″ (42 mm)
- Weight: 5.185 oz. (151 g)
- Motor Mount: 24 mm
- Recovery System: 18″ Plastic Parachute
Recommended Single Use Engines: E30-7
Recommended reloadable motors (RMS-24/40): E18-7, E28-7, F24-7