This is a scale model of the Arcturus sounding rocket. The finished scale model stands nearly a metre tall and comes with laser-cut fins, ejection baffle, plastic nose cone, balsa fin mounting attachments and vinyl and decals.
- Uses E or F Aerotech Motors
- Decals and black vinyl strips are included
- Comes with fin mounting attachments for added detail and Ejection Baffle (reduces heat stress on the parachute)
- 18″ Pre-Assembled Plastic Parachute is included
- Over 38″ Tall.
- Illustrated instructions are provided
- Requires 3/16″ Launch Rod
- Intermediate Assembly Skills Required. Age: 12+
Length: 38.75″ (98 cm)
Diameter: 1.64″ (42 mm)
Weight: 5.5 oz. (156 g)
Motor Mount: 24 mm
Recovery System: 18″ Plastic Parachute
Single Use 24mm: E30T
Aerotech® RMS 24/40: E18, E28, F12, F24, F39
Wizard Rockets recommends that all rockets are simulated in software (e.g. OpenRocket, Rocksim) to determine the optimum ejection delay.
Manufactured by: Rocketarium